Saturday, May 24, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Another Memorial Day at the cottage.
There was work to be done. And fun to be had.
This year Melissa hosted a bridal shower for Cheri. I took Malachi to my parents house to visit with Darren, Jay, and dad. With 23 people at the shower there wasn't room for a dog.

Melissa set up a game of match the anniversary picture to the engagement picture. Aunt Sarah set up a Darren and Cheri trivia game. I played later and got a respectable 16 answers correct which would not have been enough to beat Cheri's sister who got 18. Although I must take issue with a few of Darren's answers: Physics his favorite school subject? I remember many funny stories about helping the janitor during study hall. And waterskiing his favorite sport...Hello, TUBING!

1 comment:

Darren said...

Look at those four lovely ladies lined up.