My first resolution is to read through the Bible in a year.
My second resolution is based on the fact that I no longer have a gym membership. I had promised myself that I would take a long break from running, however since I can no longer swim or ride the stationary bike I will try to run every day. Since I know I will break this, I have on the back of my mind to run 3 days a week.
My third resolution is to do pushups, chinups, and situps until failure every day. This is also because I no longer have a gym membership. I would like to maintain strength, and taking 10 minutes each day to do these three exercises until I can't do them any more will be a good way to accomplish this.
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment